But, they’re coming for more and getting smarter.
First, we sign people up to vote for the internet, and make a list of the internet candidates.
I stand for a free and open Internet.
I support transparent and participatory processes for making Internet policy and the establishment of five basic principles
- Expression Don't censor the Internet.
- Access Promote universal access to fast and affordable networks.
- Openness Keep the Internet an open network where everyone is free to connect, communicate, write, read, watch, speak,
- Innovation Protect the freedom to innovate and create without permission. Don't block new technologies, and don't punish innovators for their users' actions.
- Privacy Protect privacy and defend everyone's ability to control how their data and devices are used.
a week before the US elections, we'll make sure EVERY American internet user knows who the internet candidates are...